Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Double Unders Ladies


Yesterday was such an amazing day! Showering husband with gifts in the morning and reading all his birthday wishes. He is a likable guy!

Up early to make a morning breakfast scramble for Hubby, get kids off to school and then hit the computer for some office time. My Tuesday is like your Sunday! Around 12 I started to get hungry so I went for some left over tomato basil soup and whipped up an avocado and artichoke salad from my new favorite cook book, Make it Paleo. Toss some spring mix with artichokes, heart of palms and avocado. I added some Olive Oil and Zinfandel vinegar we picked up in Napa, S&P and some balsamic vinegar! Ready in 10!

Time flies when you are following up on leads, before I knew it it was time to get DT to show a new client a condo and a unique house in Clarksville. What a fabulous location, just minutes from downtown and tons of great restaurants in walking distance. 2 BR 1 bath at $319K can't beat that price for Clarksville.


Rushed out quickly to make it to my girls first Kids Crossfit class. UGH the traffic, at least I made it in time to catch the last 30 minutes. How adorable, CSC Crossfit boys put on a great show with these ladies, doing air squats, burpees, box jumps, crab walks and 200M runs.
These girls and one boy worked very hard and did an amazing job! Tuesday's and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30 check it out if you live in Austin~ Click here to go to The Combine website.



With work outs complete it is time to wash up and celebrate. Little did Chris know of a few of our friends where meeting us out for dinner at the new Trudy's off 290W. I thought it was great and always happy to celebrate a birthday with friends!

Well crazy thing is that Hayley ate one too many bites of chocolate and she got a little crazy towards the end! Her heart was racing for a while.

Changing the subject :) Here is to Double Unders Ladies: If you don't know a double under, you should! Jump rump but the rope has to pass under your feet 2times. Well this morning at our 5:30am WOD, we did a benchmark. I did my first double under today and did a lot of them :) Work out was 5 clean and squats then Double Unders and Ab mat sit-ups. 50, 40, 30, 20, 10. Sadly I could not triple the amount and do single unders. Robert made us do attempts. He said tripling the amount is suppose to be a deterrent to try the DU. Yeah not for me. I would gladly knock out 150, 120, 90, 60 and 30 instead.... NOT TODAY. We had 20 minutes to do our WOD and I finished in 20:45. I'm proud of myself for finishing. Ladies, try a double under and you will know why I am not a fan~ email me when you think you know why!



Still hoping that those of you that are reading the blog are motivated to eat well, work out hard, play a lot and spend time with the people in your life that matter the most! Here is to yet another fabulous day in Austin Texas~ Make it a Great one!

Check out our coaches at CSC Crossfit! They can help you to be strong, stay strong and live well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment