Friday, October 28, 2011

Quick Morning Breakfast


Good Morning Dear Friends,


Another great crazy day yesterday! Before I go there, what an amazing concert Taylor Swift was. I love the fact that she is so entertaining and so grateful! I tell my girls that the more gratitude you give the more great things will come to you. Taylor Swift must have said Thank you to her fans for where she is today 20 times. She is so sweet, talented and entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed being with my entire family!

Needless to say, we all slept in yesterday and Hayley and Grace were a tad bit late to school....well worth it! Grandma even called yesterday morning to give her love and hear how much fun the girls had at the concert. So fun!

Yesterday was filled with showings and DT tours. Can I just say how much I LOVE the Austonian. Yes it is the most expensive in DT Austin but it is a dream building. Beautiful finish outs, ever amenity you can think of, amazing service and the best views!


Unfortunately I did not get home until after 5 again, dinner was not ready and the fam was starving and the cold front came in. We ran to Blue Bamboo for some Thai....not much for me to order on the menu so I opted for Tom Ka, spicy coconut milk soup with tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. That was nice since the cold front came in....Then we ran to HEB to get some goods for the girls, cereal, junk food, all the stuff they love. I try to feed them well but they get tired of my "healthy options" So does Chris. Can you believe the basket of Junk....they were amused!




Today: up at 5AM for our Friday Hero WOD! I think my arms might fall off today. 50 pull ups, 400M run, 21 65lb thrusters, 800M run, 21 thrusters, 400M run and 50 more pull ups. Time 21:40! :) Proud of myself today!

Home at 6:40, had my favorite P90X® Results and Recovery drink showered quickly and threw together a delicious quick and easy paleo breakfast. Chopped red onion sauteed in coconut oil, whisk 4 eggs together with chopped smoked salmon (3oz) scramble eggs in with onions, add chopped parsley, capers and chopped tomatoes. Season with S&P and your favorite hot pepper sauce. This is a slightly modified version from my "Make it Paleo" cookbook!

Kids off to school and now I have got to get read! 9-10meeting, 10am 360 showing, 10:30 at the W residence, 11:30 at the Four Seasons, 3pm inspection for 360 back home for dinner, family pumkin carving and I have to make a pumpkin pie paleo style tonight! Then dusk showing at 8-8:15 at 360 and then back home for more family time! Love my husband for all his support and love my kids for being amazing! Thank you Lord for an amazing life you provide to us every day!

Don't forget to say Thank you every day for all your blessings!
Make it a great day
DB

No comments:

Post a Comment